What should I do if I experience sewer problems?
Before you call a plumber, always give the Public Works Department a call. We will send our sewer maintenance crew out to check the sewer main. It is possible the problem could be a blockage in the sewers main line. If that is the case our crews will clear the line and alleviate the problem therefore saving you the cost of hiring a plumber. Give us a call and let us check it out. If the sewer problem is on the cities side we will fix the problem. If the problem is on the homeowners side we will notify you and inform you that, yes, you need to call a plumber. Give us a call first at 281-478-7253.

Show All Answers

1. What day do you spray for mosquitoes?
2. What should I do if I experience sewer problems?
3. How do I go about getting a culvert installed in the open ditch in my front yard?
4. How do I dispose of old appliances?
5. How do I report a street light outage or other street light issue.
6. Who do I call regarding speed hump request?
7. Do I need a permit to add on to my house?
8. When are the free trash bags distributed?