Maxwell Adult Center
1201 Center Street
|Facility||Deposit||Seating Capacity||Resident Rate||Non-Resident Rate|
|Arts and Crafts Room||$250||25||$40 / hour||$65 / hour|
|Class Room||$250||25||$40 / hour||$65 / hour|
|Dining Room||$250||25||$25 / hour||$35 / hour|
|Multipurpose Room||$250||75||$75 / hour||$85 / hour|
- Includes tables & chairs
- ALL RENTALS MUST BE MADE 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE
In order to plan a successful event, the following suggestions are given:
- The number of tables and chairs are not specified or guaranteed. If you require a specific amount, please note it at time of rental reservation.
- Not all facilities have the same size tables and chairs. If you need information on your rentals table sizes, quantities, etc. please contact the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Allow time during rental period to decorate and clean up before and after the event.
- If your rental requires a stage, please make request at time of initial rental. Stage is subject to Parks and Recreation Department approval and for an additional fee and not available for use outside of the facility.