The Friends of Deer Park Public Library are looking for volunteers to help with the Fall Book Sale:
- Preview Sale is Tuesday, September 26th from 5-9 PM.
- Open to All, Wednesday, September 27th through Saturday, September 30th, during normal library business hours.
Volunteers, age 18 and up, can help with:
- Setup on Saturday, September 23rd,
- Working a shift during sale hours, and
- Breakdown on Monday, October 2nd.
Our volunteers make the Friends Book Sale possible. Many hands make light work. It can take as little as 2 hours. By donating your time, you help the Friends and the Library, but it's also fun!
For more information, call the library at 281-478-7208.
To learn more about the book sale, read here.
Support the Library by volunteering!