News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/15/2015 5:23:45 PM to 6/16/2015 12:00:01 AM.

News Flash

Parks & Recreation

Posted on: June 15, 2015


Hello Parents,
Tomorrow, June 16th is forecasted to have major rain and flooding. Please make note that Camp Crabgrass will be closed as well as all other programs due to the potential for extreme weather circumstances. Please watch our website and our Facebook for further updates.
The Camp Coordinator will make the decision about Wednesday's field trip to iFLy tomorrow afternoon. Again, we will use the website social media to keep you informed of these updates. All participants will be going to iFly on Wednesday and must have a liability waiver filled out. Attached is the link to fill out that waiver and it will be emailed directly to the staff at iFly. This waiver is mandatory if you would like your child to participate.
The safety of our participants is our number one priority. Please bare with us as we may have last minute updates and information. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Facebook Twitter Email