In an effort to curb holiday package theft, the Deer Park Police Department is offering residents the opportunity to have their packages delivered to Deer Park Police Department.
This program is FREE to Deer Park residents.
· The package should be addressed to you using our address below.
· Packages must weigh less than 40 pounds.
· Packages must be picked up within three days.
· You must present your ID and it has to match the name on the package.
· We are not responsible for damages.
We are unable to carry packages to your car. Please have someone with you who can help you with this.
PACKAGE PICK UP WILL BE
2:00 p.m.—7:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m.
PROGRAM ENDS DECEMBER 31, 2021
For questions please contact Sheila Plovanich at 281-930-2118 or SPlovanich@deerparktx.org
Packages received after January 10, 2022 as well as packages not picked up by January 10, 2022 will be returned to sender.