This is a great family pastime! Games are held at the Adult Sports Complex located at 2700 E. Pasadena Boulevard. All leagues are a minimum of nine weeks of scheduled games. All grass infields!
- Before the season or before your game, you may purchase softballs for $5 per ball (with a maximum purchase of 10) from the Parks and Recreation Department. Come by the Deer Park Community Center to purchase. Cash or credit / debit only.
- We will be playing ASA modified league (USSSA bats allowed).
- All postponed games will be played. Games will be added after the last week of regular schedule and played in the same order originally scheduled.
- New restroom facilities now open.
The next softball season planned for the fall will unfortunately be cancelled due to the lack of facility usage availability in September through April The season will not be moved or made up this year, we will plan for our next adult softball season to take place in Summer 2019.
Registration for softball will remain open until one week prior to the start of games. All leagues are 9 weeks of scheduled doubleheader games with an end of season single elimination tournament which the top 6 teams will qualify for.
To secure your spot, payment must be remitted. Registration will open soon!
Registration will open on April 16th
League play begins on the following dates:
$375 per team
Price includes umpire fees and 6 softballs
Call the Deer Park Community Center at 281-478-2050 for more information.
- Adult Softball League Rules
- Interested in renting our fields? Look over our Field Rental Contract
- Team Sideline for Updates and Scores
- Rainout line: 281-478-2099
- Interested in playing in our league but don't have a team? Sign up as a Free Agent!
Official / Score Keeper Opportunities
Interested in being an official or a score keeper for the games to earn a bit of extra cash? Please call 281-478-2065 or email Lacy Stole.