This is a great family pastime! Games are held at the Adult Sports Complex located at 2700 E. Pasadena Boulevard. All leagues are a minimum of nine weeks of scheduled games. All grass infields!
- Before the season or before your game, you may purchase softballs for $5 per ball (with a maximum purchase of 10) from the Parks and Recreation Department. Come by the Deer Park Community Center to purchase. Cash or credit / debit only.
- We will be playing ASA modified league (USSSA bats allowed).
- All postponed games will be played. Games will be added after the last week of regular schedule and played in the same order originally scheduled.
- New restroom facilities now open.
The next softball season will begin a couple of weeks after the Summer season concludes!
Registration for softball will remain open until one week prior to the start of games. All leagues are 9 weeks of scheduled doubleheader games with an end of season single elimination tournament which the top 6 teams will qualify for.
To secure your spot, payment must be remitted. Registration will be open for returning teams on Tuesday, January 21st at 8am. All new teams will be able to register starting Monday, January 27 at 8am.
League play begins on the following dates:
$375 per team Price includes umpire fees and 6 softballs
Call the Deer Park Community Center at 281-478-2064 for more information.
City of Deer Park Adult Leagues Sports Code of Conduct Policy
The City of Deer Park Parks and Recreation Department coordinates and provides Adult Leagues for the enjoyment and recreation of its citizens. We are members of the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation (TAAF), which is an organization of municipalities and sports organizations.
Adult Sports Code of Conduct Policy
- The Code of Conduct applies to all participants including players, coaches, managers and sponsors, involved in any Deer Park Parks and Recreation sponsored or co-sponsored adult leagues and tournaments.
- This Code applies to participants before, during and after all league and/or tournament games.
- Any display of unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated, Should any person be connected with any team guilty of this type of conduct, a forfeit may be declared by the officials.
- Players should be respectful to other players, officials, and patrons of the park or facility.
- In the event that a player strikes, curses or otherwise abuses an official or other employee of the Parks and Recreation Department, they will be suspended for at least three games and will be reviewed by the Athletics Supervisor and League Coordinator for further action.
- If a player/manager is ejected from a game, they will be suspended for a minimum of one additional week and will be reviewed by the Athletics Supervisor and League Coordinator.
- It is the responsibility of each team manager to ensure that all participants know and adhere to the rules and regulations of the league, including the Code of Conduct.
- This code will be strictly enforced.
- Adult Softball League Rules
- Interested in renting our fields? Look over our Field Rental Contract
- Team Sideline for Updates and Scores
- Rainout line: 281-478-2099
- Interested in playing in our league but don’t have a team? Sign up as a Free Agent!
Official / Score Keeper Opportunities
Interested in being an official or a score keeper for the games to earn a bit of extra cash? Please call 281-478-2064 or email Tyler Wesley.