Who do I call regarding speed hump request?
The City of Deer Park no longer installs speed humps on any street within the city. Though some streets in town do have existing speed humps, since there installation it has come to our attention that the speed humps prevented our street sweeper from being able to clean the street. It was also noticed that the speed humps could interfere with drainage during rain storms. Therefore we are no longer installing new speed humps.

If you are having problems with vehicles speeding down your street you should contact the police department (281-479-1511) and ask if they can patrol the area more often.

Show All Answers

1. What day do you spray for mosquitoes?
2. What should I do if I experience sewer problems?
3. How do I go about getting a culvert installed in the open ditch in my front yard?
4. How do I dispose of old appliances?
5. How do I report a street light outage or other street light issue.
6. Who do I call regarding speed hump request?
7. Do I need a permit to add on to my house?