This is a great family pastime! Games are held at the Adult Sports Complex located at 2700 E Pasadena Boulevard. All leagues are a minimum of nine weeks of scheduled games. All grass infields!
- Before the season or before your game, you may purchase softballs for $5 per ball (with a maximum purchase of 10) from the Parks and Recreation Department. Come by theDeer Park Community Center to purchase. Cash or credit / debit only.
- We will be playing ASA modified league (USSSA bats allowed).
- All postponed games will be played. Games will be added after the last week of regular schedule and played in the same order originally scheduled.
- New restroom facilities now open.
Winter/Spring Softball League registration will open on March 1, 2018. Registration for softball will remain open until one week prior to the start of games. All leagues are 9 weeks of scheduled doubleheader games with an end of season single elimination tournament which the top 6 teams will qualify for. League play will begin week of April 9th.
To secure your spot, payment must be remitted.
Tuesday night: Co-Rec - Tuesday, April 10th
Thursday night: Men's League - Thursday, April 12th
$375 per team
Price includes umpire fees and 6 softballs
Call the Deer Park Community Center at 281-478-2050 for more information.
- Adult Softball League Rules
- Interested in renting our fields? Look over our Field Rental Contract
- Team Sideline for Updates and Scores
- Interested in playing in our league but don't have a team? Sign up as a Free Agent!
Official / Score Keeper Opportunities
Interested in being an official or a score keeper for the games to earn a bit of extra cash? Please call 281-478-2065 or email Lacy Stole.