This is a great family pastime! Games are held at the Adult Sports Complex located at 2700 E. Pasadena Boulevard. All leagues are a minimum of six weeks of scheduled double header games.
- Before the season or before your game, you may purchase softballs for $5 per ball (with a maximum purchase of 10) from the Parks and Recreation Department. Come by the Deer Park Community Center to purchase. Cash or credit / debit only.
- We will be playing ASA modified league (USSSA bats allowed).
- All postponed games will be played. Games will be added after the last week of regular schedule and played in the same order originally scheduled.
The next softball season will begin in June.
Registration for softball will remain open until one week prior to the start of games or until all spots are filled. All leagues are 6-weeks of scheduled doubleheader games with an end of season single elimination tournament.
To secure your spot, payment must be remitted.
League play begins on the following dates:
- Monday night: Men’s League - June 21, 2021
- Tuesday night: Co-Ed - June 22, 2021
- Wednesday night: Men's Recreation - June 23, 2021
- Thursday night: Men’s League - June 24, 2021
$300 per team for Tuesday and Wednesday nights
$350 per team for Monday and Thursday night
Price includes umpire fees and 6 softballs
- Adult Softball League Rules
- Interested in renting our fields? Look over our Field Rental Contract
- Team Sideline for Updates and Scores
- Rainout line: 281-478-2099
- Interested in playing in our league but don’t have a team? Sign up as a Free Agent!
Official / Score Keeper Opportunities
Interested in being an official for the games to earn a bit of extra cash? Contact Daryl Sasser.
Interested in being a scorekeeper? Apply online today!
City of Deer Park Adult Leagues Sports Code of Conduct Policy
The City of Deer Park Parks and Recreation Department coordinates and provides Adult Leagues for the enjoyment and recreation of its citizens. We are members of the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation (TAAF), which is an organization of municipalities and sports organizations.
Adult Sports Code of Conduct Policy
- The Code of Conduct applies to all participants including players, coaches, managers and sponsors, involved in any Deer Park Parks and Recreation sponsored or co-sponsored adult leagues and tournaments.
- This Code applies to participants before, during and after all league and/or tournament games.
- Any display of unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated, Should any person be connected with any team guilty of this type of conduct, a forfeit may be declared by the officials.
- Players should be respectful to other players, officials, and patrons of the park or facility.
- In the event that a player strikes, curses or otherwise abuses an official or other employee of the Parks and Recreation Department, they will be suspended for at least three games and will be reviewed by the Athletics Supervisor and League Coordinator for further action.
- If a player/manager is ejected from a game, they will be suspended for a minimum of one additional week and will be reviewed by the Athletics Supervisor and League Coordinator.
- It is the responsibility of each team manager to ensure that all participants know and adhere to the rules and regulations of the league, including the Code of Conduct.
- This code will be strictly enforced.